The Ferris Wheel at Erieview Park survived the dismantling of that park in 2007 and was moved closer to the lakeshore.
The wheel came to Erieview Park in 1959. It is a No. 5 model, manufactured by the Eli Bridge Company and one manufactured by W.E. Sullivan. This model, purchased by Eusebio “Pop” and Martha Pera for their Kiddieland, was intended to be a thrill ride.
Photos from the collection of Carl E. Feather.