Owned by Mr. and Mrs. L.S. Hodgson of Grove City, Pa., The Dog House was a stand across from the Eagle Cliff. It opened in 1947.
The couple had four children and stayed at Lomas cottages.
The Dog House owned a franchise for Kwiki dipped dogs. This franchise appears to have gone out of business, but at least one website has preserved the recipe for the batter: